A third generation Oregonian, Ron Johanesen earned his B.S. degree in Business Administration from Portland State University. He certified in 1991 and gained valuable experience while employed with other public accounting firms in the Portland metropolitan area. Ron opened his own practice in 1997.
As a Certified Public Accountant, Ron provides Tax and Accounting Services for both Individual and Business Clients. In order to serve his clients well, Ron is committed to regular Continuing Professional Education.
Married, in 1976 to his high school sweetheart, together they raised their six children in the NE Portland area and are now in-laws and grandparents.
Ron is also committed to his church and community. Following are just a few areas of past and present involvement:
Weekly Elder Care visitation has been suspended due to COVID-19
Planning Committee – Compassion Connect, Cherry Park
Planning and Coordinator Davis Elementary Annual Clean-Up
Scout Master, Troop 49, Boy Scouts of America
Cub Master, Pack 49, Boy Scouts of America
Church Pastor / Elder
Church Deacon – The Gathering Church
Professional Active Memberships:
OAIA Oregon Association of Independent Accountants
- Currently serving on the Board as Treasurer of the OAIA
- Previous Board President to the OAIA
- Previous Board 1st Vice President to the OAIA
- Previous Board 2nd Vice President to the OAIA
- Previous monitoring the Oregon Board of Accountancy for both OAIA and NSA
NSA National Society of Accountants
- Currently Serving as the NSA State Director
- Previous Education Committee for NSA
OSCPA Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Previous IRS/PRACTITIONERS FORUM Committee
AICPA American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Tax Section and Private Companies Practice Section – PCPS)