We make it our business to listen to your needs.
It is our priority to focus on your unique tax, accounting and consulting needs, by providing personalized solutions.
We offer comprehensive income tax services for our individual clients including:
- Annual income tax return preparation
- Electronic filing and direct deposit
- Quarterly estimated tax payment preparation, if necessary
- Mid-year and year-end tax planning and strategies
- Fiduciary, gift and estate tax returns
We have experience in a number of income tax issues including, but not limited to:
- Small Businesses (Schedule C and Schedule K-1)
- Rental Properties (Schedule E)
- Stock Transactions (Schedule D)
- Like-Kind Exchanges (1031 Exchanges)
- Sale of Personal Residence
- Sale of Investment Properties
Our firm continuously monitors federal, state, and local tax law changes to allow our clients to minimize current and future tax liabilities. If necessary, we can implement tailor-made due-date tax compliance monitoring systems to prevent costly interest and penalty assessments attributable to late filing. Of course, we offer full tax preparation and filing services.
It is never too early to start planning for retirement. We can analyze your projected income and expenses. We also have a network of professionals who can guide you with investment funding techniques to help make sure your golden years meet your expectations.
Our firm offers estate planning services so you can minimize both federal and state estate tax liabilities. We will endeavor to protect your heirs from the unneeded emotional devastation that can be caused by estate tax levies.
Contact us today.